Dr. Rafael Pérez-Escariz
Graduated in Medicine by the UCM.
Official by opposition of the Ministry of Health and Consumption with position of Local Head of Health.
Degree in Dentistry from the UCM.
UCM Postgraduate Diplomas in:
- Advanced periodontics (2007).
- Aesthetic dentistry (2008).
- Diagnosis and treatment of craniomandibular dysfunction (2010).
- Advanced Endodontics (2011).
- Sedation (2014).
Diploma in “Business management of the dental clinic” by ESADE (2013).
Member of the Spanish Society of Periodontics.
In constant training in Spain and outside Spain:
- Stay in Clínica Dr. Ángel Bustillo (Pamplona) – Bone grafts (2009).
- Stay in Clinic Dr. Steffen Kistler (Munich) – Implantology (2016).
- Practical course Aesthetics and morphology Dr. Newton Fahl – Aesthetics with composites (2016).